Choosing a Dentist On the Central Coast
Whether you’re new to the area or finally seeking a dentist to to assist with oral care, you must be wondering who to choose.
You and your dentist will create a long-term relationship over the years, therefore you should find someone you are comfortable with. Consider the following when choosing a dentist for long-term care or emergencies:
Dr. Perry Patel, DDS is a UCLA trained dentist located within minutes from almost all areas along the Five Cities / Central Coast region.
- Are their office hours convenient for your schedule?
- Is the office easy to get to?
- Where was the dentist educated and trained?
- What is the dentist’s approach to dentistry?
- How often does the dentist attend conferences and continuing education workshops?
- Does the dentist offer the type of anesthesia you might need?
- What arrangements are made for handling emergencies outside of their regular office hours?
Once you’ve decided which dentist you plan to see, consider the following:
- Ask if the dentist has training and/or experience treating patients with your specific condition
- Ask if the dentist participates in your dental insurance program
Dr. Perry Patel, DDS
Dr. Perry Patel, DDS is a UCLA trained dentist located within minutes from almost all areas along the Five Cities / Central Coast region offering a variety of services to his patients, including the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Veneers, Dental Implants, Fillings, Bridges and more to meet the needs of your entire family, from children to senior citizens. Dr. Patel’s office boasts new state-of-the-art equipment, accepts most dental plans, and accepts emergency appointments.
Dr. Perry Patel is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and the Central Coast Dental Society and continually attends seminars and training to incorporate the most up to date dental therapies and technologies into his office. Dr. Patel is active with dental outreach programs, and screening in the local Shell Beach and Pismo Beach area.
Central Coast Dentist
Experience all that modern dentistry has to offer. Dr. Perry Patel’s goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health and a beautiful smile. For more information, stop by 901 Oak Park Blvd Suite 103 in Pismo Beach or call (805) 489-4761.
1054 East Grand Avenue | Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Serving the Central Coast and Five Cities area including Arroyo Grande, Avila Beach, Grover Beach, Nipomo, Pismo, San Luis Obispo and Shell Beach.